Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Improvement In Presentation...

assalamualaikum..

Whats up ...!

There is lots type of presentation.For my presentation,i have brought motivation type.I didnt know that i should brought Information types.But,i`m proud becouse my audience enjoy during my presentation and my presentation is happening and not bored like one of my friends presentation.

Many things that Pn zarina has advise us.I`m wanna say thank you for the advise and remember the advises for my future presentation.First of all,the way presenter dress up.We should dress up properly and should suitable for the type of our prsentation.

Secondly,we as the presenter must promote our self at the beginning of our presentation.We also must greet the audience.As the presenter,confident in talking is the most important.We should know what we will talk about.We also must be prepared with good words if can.

Thirdly,eye contact with the audience also important.As a presenter,we cannot just lookthe screen or monitor whle present our presentation.As an advantage,we also musty communicate with audience so all the audience will give attention to us.

Many ways to get audience attention such as play music,video,or also talk with loud.For me,i play music background during my whole presentation.This becouse i have went to one programme and the presenters play music during their presentation and all the audience feel interest to hear their presentation.

Last but not least,the main point here is all presenters should believe in him or her self to present infront audience and the important is all presenter should prepared early before the big day come.Thanks,bye

No comments: